Monday, May 09, 2011

The Five...

I'm usually to lazy to response to a tag post but this time I'll do it since it's my wife who tag me. Here we go.

5 Important Dates
- 7 Feb 2005/6 : Couple with my wife after long try and rejection :P
- 11 June 2010 : Married to my wife.
- 27 Nov 1984 : The day my wife have been born to this world.
- 10 Apr 1984 : The day I was born to this world.
- Every 1st of the month : Pay check day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Things I did Yesterday
- Wake up in morning, boiled chicken to feed Chibi and clean his litter.
- Go to Carefour for some grocery shopping.
- Looking for potential cat :P like I always do
- Play with Chibi like always.
- Working on my personal project.

5 Things That Make Me Happy
- My wife cook what I want to eat.
- Buy something for my wife and Chibi even though my pocket will not happy with that :P
- When I able to solve problem.
- Go to Water park which I'm enjoy so much.
- Pay check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Reason Why I'm Doing This
- Because my wife tag me.
- Because I'm just finish my work for today.
- Because I don't know what to update and to lazy to process pending photo.
- Because I already login into my blogger account at the time I read my wife post.
- Because I want to tag Chibi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note : Chibi currently sleeping so he said that he will do the post once he feel want to do it or after getting food treat bribe from his foster father XD

No comments:

Post a Comment