Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Thing We Do Last Weekend.

This is last weekend story. I went to Shah Alam last week together with my beloved wife, mother and my little nephew to run some errand. After finish all the errand things, I decided to drop by at the Plaza Masalam@Seksyen 9. This place bring a lot of my childhood memories for sure. While we are there is one toy(I'm not really sure what this thing call but it is a toy that when we put a coin it will start moving) that my little nephew always want to ride but his father never allowed him as long as I can remember so as a very good, nice and lovely uncle... I decided let him ride that thing.


Can you see how happy he is...


So that thing running about 10 minutes and when that thing stop it's where the nightmare start and revealing why my big brother never allow his son to ride this thing...


Because one time will not be enough for him. As you can see on above photo, he asked me to put more money into that thing so he can continue playing until he satisfied or bored. Hell no... I've to forcefully drag him away from that thing and the cry scene start from that moment(well... you should know how hard to carry a crying kid in the middle of shopping complex... it's required a lot of strength and patient).

After we done with our shopping + window shopping.. it is time for lunch. We ate at the newly open restaurant that serve "Ayam Penyet". The food was OK... but it will not be in my favorite list. Here some photos taken while we were waiting for the food.

   


1 comment: