Sunday, July 04, 2010

Portraits Of My Family.

It has been nearly 3 weeks since my last update. Sorry for those people who visit this blog within my hiatus period :-P I'm still actively photographing even though I'm not updating this blog so right now I've a lot of it to share with you all :-)

I love to do portrait. I don't know why but I always like to include people in my photo. When I'm at Kelantan for my wedding, I've the opportunity to photograph some of my family members(brothers, nephews and cousin). All these photo has been taken at late afternoon(indoor to avoid harsh sun light) where there was a natural light from the windows on the left and I'm using the white wall as my background. White wall is very useful where it can give a clean background which will give me studio like result and it also can act as a big reflector to bounce a light to my subject. Here some of my best take for that session, enjoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment