Sunday, June 06, 2010

Editing...

If you following me and all my photos since beginning until now you may notice that the style of my photo keep changing from time to time. I'm actually doing a lot of experiment on editing especially with the color but at the same time I'm trying not to be obsess with it because photo editing can be like a drug where it can actually make you want more and never know when to stop.

However I'm still believing that good photo should created by the time you press the shutter and only use editing to bring out the hidden potential of your photo. There are a lot of software can be use for editing but for now I'm stick to Adobe Lightroom as color processing and RAW conversion to JPEG. Final touch up usually will be done with GIMP.

Below is one of the photo which I'm already process and edit it. Hope someday I'll get better with this editing stuff and be able to bring my photo to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment